Reforme Medical is led by Dr. Prashant Murugkar, who has more than 20 years of plastic surgery experience.
Dr. Prashant Murugkar is well known in the UK and India for his expertise in Cosmetic Surgery, Lasers, and Cosmetology.
His long Plastic Surgical experience gives his patients the benefit of accessing the latest advances in Cosmetic Medicine and Surgery, at extremely competitive prices. Dr Prashant uses his Plastic and Cosmetic surgical expertise to help you look “Naturally Beautiful”.
What makes his practice unique?
- He is recognized as an expert in Anti-wrinkle injections, Dermal Fillers, BodyTite, FaceTite, NeckTite, Morpheus8, Upper Eyelid Lift, Liposculpting amongst other things. He delivers his cosmetic treatments using the latest and safest techniques. He travels extensively, both in India and abroad to learn new developments, and to keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and advancements in Cosmetic medicine, surgery and lasers.
- He is a member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS) and the British Association of Body Sculpting (BABS).
- Dr Murugkar’s first priority is patient safety and satisfaction. His honesty and integrity make him one of the most reliable cosmetic surgeons, who can be relied upon to give realistic expectations to his patients.
- He will provide you with a comprehensive treatment plan which may comprise of both surgical and non-surgical cosmetic treatments, designed to enhance your beauty and keep you looking young.
- The clinic is well equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and the latest technology, enabling us to offer a wide array of options, to improve your appearance and give a perfect contour to your body.
So, if you are wondering if you can improve your appearance or contour, to keep looking fresh and hold off the signs of aging for a bit longer, then come to Reforme Medical and start your journey
- He is a member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK. He did his cosmetic surgery training, as a Fellow at the reputed Akademikliniken Institute (AK) in Stockholm, Sweden and has also got a BTEC degree in Laser Surgery from the UK.
- Having qualified as a doctor in 1992, he qualified as a General Surgeon from the Grant Medical College Mumbai on July 1995. He then went on to become a Double Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon having got the Master of Chirurgiae (M.Ch.) degree from Grant Medical College Mumbai on July 1998 and also a Diplomate of the National Board of India for the practice of Plastic Surgery in 1998.
What We Do For You
Why Choose Us
We specialise in using our experience and open communication to deliver a treatment experience that will be, a positive event in your lives.
We look forward to helping you improve your self-confidence by providing you with body image improvements which are designed to be safe, subtle and natural.
“After a thorough consultation, Dr Murugkar gave me muscle relaxing injections in my frown lines and wrinkles around my eyes. Following the treatment, I was given an advice sheet which had his contact numbers in case I experienced any problems. I was followed up at 2 weeks, and am very pleased with the end result that left me looking relaxed and not taut and expressionless.”
“Dr Murugkar made sure he understood what it was that I desired from the muscle relaxing injections. He delivered the exact result I wanted. I now look relaxed and refreshed.”
“I have been to see Dr Murugkar twice now for botox injections to reduce the frown lines on my forehead and the wrinkles around my eyes.Being in the medical profession myself I wanted to go and be seen by somebody who was suitably (and well) qualified to do the job. Dr Murugkar took his time to explain the procedures and gave his opinion as to what he felt was necessary.”
*Opinions/Results may vary from person to person