Morpheus8, BodyTite, VASER, LaserLipo, Tumescent Liposuction, MicroLipo, Power Assisted Lipo
Liposuction describes a simple, technique of sucking out unwanted fatty tissue, from areas where it has accumulated leaving you without unattractive bulges. It is one of the most common and popular cosmetic surgery procedure. While primarily a cosmetic problem, liposuction patients often describe the unattractive body image as having an impact has on their social and personal life, restricting the clothes they wear, avoiding the beach or swimming pools and being withdrawn and hesitant to expose themselves even to close friends.
If despite a stable body weight, healthy lifestyle consisting of diet and exercise, you have been unable to shift the bulges from your double chin, chest, arms, tummy, flanks, love handles, hips, back, buttocks, or thighs then you are an ideal patient for liposuction.
While liposuction will contribute to skin tightening, if your skin does not have a great tone and we are worried that the skin envelope will not shrink back adequately after the liposuction alone, we will advise you to consider BodyTite along with the liposuction to promote further 30 – 40% more contraction of the treated area.
BodyTite is an FDA approved technology that uses Radiofrequency (RF) energy to tighten the fibroseptal network (FSN) a layer of fibrous tissue under the skin that contributes to tightening of the skin envelope. BodyTite is done at the same time as the Liposuction
When used together Liposuction and BodyTite can sometimes replace the need for excisional surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Non-Surgical Fat Reduction devices work?
What are the types of Liposuction?
- BodyTite Liposuction, as described above the BodyTite technology uses RF energy to melt fat and tighten the collagen network under the skin, improving the skin contraction that can be achieved in the treated areas
- MicroLipo or Micro-canalicular Liposuction, is a fantastic Suction Assisted Liposuction technique to treat Bingo Wings or Arm Fat, Double Chin, Inner Thighs and Inner Knees, as it is a very precise procedure, done through 3–4 mm punctures in hidden places on your body.
- VASER Lipo is an Assisted Liposuction technique that uses Ultrasound Energy to break stubborn pockets of fat in areas such as the male chest or male backs, making it easy for the Liposuction to remove fat from these areas. It is also used in 3 D or 4 D Hi-Def Procedures.
- SmartLipo, Laser Assisted Liposuction technique uses laser energy to heat the under the surface of the skin to enhance skin tightening and reduce the bruising and recovery.
- Other Liposuction Variants: PAL or Power Assisted Liposuction, Water Jet Lipo, BodyTite Liposuction, Tickle Lipo.
- Combined procedures: Liposuction is often combined with procedures such as Tummy tuck, or Mommy Makeover, Breast Implants or other cosmetic surgery procedures.
Do I need to wear pressure or compression garment after the procedure?
Can you get arm BodyTite liposuction?
Does arm liposuction leave scars?
An accurate estimate of the costs is only possible after an in-clinic consultation with Dr Prashant. We charge a £75 deposit to secure your consultation with Dr Prashant, this amount will be deducted from the costs of the treatment you go on to have at our clinic.
BodyTite Liposuction from £2700 – £3400