Morpheus8 Body Tightening
The Morpheus8 platform utilises programmable gold microneedles that can go down to different depths in the skin and subcutaneous tissues and deliver controlled heating that can cause collagen remodelling and fat tissue remodelling.
The Morpheus8 Body Tip has 40 gold coated pins that can deliver intelligent, programmable, full body fractional technology, do deliver effective RF energy up to 7mm depth below skin. It is the first and only FDA cleared technology to achieve SARD subdermal adipose remodelling.
This skin tightening and contouring effect can be used for areas of the body were aging, weight loss or pregnancy has caused the skin to become crepy, loose with or without stretch marks, common areas that are treated are loose tummy skin below belly button, Bingo wings, Bra roll, Decolletage skin over inner thighs, top of knee and Cellulite.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the downtime after Morpheus8 Body?
Does Morpheus8 Body hurt?
Is Morpheus8 Body safe?
This makes the Morpheus8 Body a very safe treatment for Tightening Skin, Liquefying Fat, Improve Cellulite, reduce appearance of stretch marks and scars , reduce skin rippling and even out skin texture.
What are the precautions I need to take before a Morpheus8 treatment?
- Avoid UV light exposure from any source, either the sun or a tanning bed for at least 6 weeks prior. to treatment
- Please make sure you have told us if you are on blood thinners or Asprin as we might ask you to stop these if required.
- Please stop high potency fish oils, garlic and vit E supplements 2 weeks before treatment.
- Other than shaving please don’t use any other hair removal modalities in the area to be treated till the treatment is complete
- Take a shower before you apply the numbing cream to the area to be treated, don’t use any other deodorants, creams or perfume.
- Don’t shave the treatment area on the day of treatment, if required do it 3 – 4 days before the date.
- Avoid using self-tanning products on treatment area till treatment course is complete.
When will I see the results of treatment?
An accurate estimate of the costs is only possible after an in-clinic consultation with Dr Prashant. We charge a £75 deposit to secure your consultation with Dr Prashant, this amount will be deducted from the costs of the treatment you go on to have at our clinic.
Each Morpheus8 Body treatment is priced at £750, there are discounts available if you are booking a package.